See and experience Alvar Aalto in Seinäjoki
Let Aalto inspire you
Alvar Aalto was a legendary Finnish architect and historical figure. The mark of Aalto’s hand can be strongly seen in Seinäjoki and draws the interest of architecture enthusiasts both nationally and internationally. However, Aalto has a lot to offer for all of us. The architectural whole of Seinäjoki combined with the city’s services provides a unique opportunity to be inspired and enthused – to discover beauty and cultural and historical value in Seinäjoki as well as to enjoy the offerings of the centre of the region of Southern Ostrobothnia. Seinäjoki’s Aalto Centre offers amazing experiences and sights for every visitor, which you can enjoy alone, with friends or with your whole family.
Aalto Inspires is a collection of Aalto sites, products and services which offers set packages as well as opportunities to customise freely. It will inspire you to see, do, experience and try. Aalto Inspires gives everyone the opportunity to enjoy their own creativity and to draw from Aalto. Get to know the Aalto sites and products, choose the ones that interest you the most and let Aalto inspire you!
Alvar Aalto sites
Aalto products for individual travellers
- The world’s largest collection of Aalto glassware
- Aalto mobile guide for children
- Mobile guide – Get inspired by Aalto on your own
- Aalto accommodation package in Seinäjoki
- 360° Tango in Seinäjoki – in the capital of Finnish tango
- Aalto menus at the Manor House of Uppala
- Aalto menu at Juurella restaurant
- Aalto menu at Äärellä restaurant
- The Free Line – guided walking tour of the Aalto Centre
Aalto products for groups
Alvar Aalto brochures and videos
The video shot by Katja Lösönen shows how the Aalto Centre is made for people:
it is a place for work, celebration and recreation. The video was made in 2016.
Watch the video in here.
Experience and listen to Alvar Aalto in here.